Invitation to guest post on this blog
As a pastor, I understand there are many people out there who have a voice. Maybe they don’t give weekly lectures behind a pulpit, but the Spirit of God lives in them.
Representing this blog are pastors, laymen, doctors, marketplace leaders, Christ followers, and good ole dads. Women are not excluded from participating. Follow the submission guidelines and we will review your piece.
Your post must be on one of four topics:
- Personal Growth
These are general concepts. For example: Manhood includes being a father, husband, mentor, and Christ imitator. This blog is written to encourage men to multiply the image of Christ to every facet of their lives. Read the About MM page before writing your article.
- You must understand the purpose of this blog. Read the About MM page before writing your article.
- Your post can be original and previously published from your own blog.
- You may provide up to three byline links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for your Twitter username (optional).
- Your post should be at least 500 words long and no more than 1,200 words.
- You will find these helpful:
- “Anatomy of an Effective Blog Post” by Michael Hiyatt
- “9 Ways Become an Exceptional Guest Poster” by Darren Rowse
- “Seven Steps to Writing a Successful Guest” Post by Jeff Goins.
- 7 Crucial Tactics for Writing a Radically Successful Guest Post by Blog Tyrant (via CopyBlogger).
- How to Write Great Blog Content
- How to Craft a Blog Post – 10 Crucial Points to Pause
This will help you maximize your post
- Please do your best job to edit your own post. Write it in such a way that is good for “eye-scanning.” Short paragraphs with subheadings. I will review your post and edit the grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- At the beginning of your post, I will add an introduction snippet letting people know who you are and what type of content they are reading. I will make sure my text looks different from yours so they know my work from yours.
I am aware of the hard work it takes to write a great blog post. I admire you for your effort to submit to this blog. I will choose blogs that I feel will add value to my readers.
If you are turned down, I may not explain why I didn’t use your post. But do not get discouraged. Try again!
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to me for consideration. You will hear from me within a week’s period.
- Write a one or two-sentence byline that states what you do, along with your blog address and your Twitter and/or Facebook address.
- It is very important that you follow up after your post and engage with your readers who leave comments. This is a non-negotiable! It will add value to them and expand your reach.
- Please send your post in the body of the email. Do not include it as an attachment. This helps with copying the formatting. And please do not send it in HTML coding.
Looking forward to hearing from you.